SCHOOL POSTPONED TO 2021
Due to the COVID-19 emergency, the school is postponed to 2021. More details about dates and program will be given here.
Visit the S3P2021 website
The 2020 IEEE - EURASIP Summer School on Signal Processing (S3P‐2020) - Signal Processing for human-machine communication and interaction (SP-HMCI) is the eight edition of the Summer School technically co-sponsored by IEEE Signal Processing Society (SPS), via the Seasonal Schools in Signal Processing (S3P) initiative, the SPS Italy Chapter, and EURASIP.
The main goal of the School is to provide an overview of the state of the art on the most advanced signal processing techniques relevant for human-computer communication and interaction (HCMI).
The School is opened to Ph.D. students and practitioners and will have a strong focus on signal processing. The invited lecturers will present novel signal processing algorithms, technologies, and applications, while also reviewing HCMI state-of-the-art approaches:
- Björn Schuller, Imperial College London, UK
- Andrea Cavallaro, Queen Mary University of London, UK (IEEE Distinguished Lecturer)
- Marco Gori, University of Siena, Italy
- Sadasivan Puthusserypady, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark
- Christoph Guger, g.tec medical engineering, Austria
- Cagatay Basdogan, Koc University, Turkey
- David Abbink, Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands
- Sergios Theodoridis, University of Athens, Greece
The School will also give students the opportunity to present their work and to interact with the teachers about their current and future research. A test will be performed during the last day to obtain a certificate worth ECTS credits.
The IEEE S3P-2020 School will take place, September 6-11, 2020, in the beautiful island of Ponza, Italy, at the Hotel Santa Domitilla
The IEEE SPS Italy Chapter Meeting, co-located with the S3P2020 Summer School, will take place on September 9, 2020.
The IEEE S3P-2020 is organized with the support of Roma Tre University.